Re: Better focus support for Shadow DOM

Thanks for those who gave me the first round of comments on the document.

I'm now rewriting many parts of the document for suggestions by Domenic,
so it also applies to regular HTML elements behavior.
During the rewrite, the document will be updated real time - which means
the doc is inconsistent.

Once it finishes, I'll post the updates.

--
Takayoshi Kochi