Re: Better focus support for Shadow DOM

From: 河内 隆仁 <kochi@google.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 16:40:57 +0900
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,

After conversation with Domenic Denicola, I changed the title and the whole
story of
solving this issue, though the result is not quite different.  Instead of
adding "delegatesFocus"
property, we added "isTabStop()" to expose "tab focusable flag" explained
in HTML5 spec.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k93Ez6yNSyWQDtGjdJJqTBPmljk9l2WS3JTe5OHHB50/edit?usp=sharing

Any comments/suggestions welcome.

--