Re: Minutes of Shadow DOM meeting

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 00:11:23 +0200
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
25.04.2015, 14:45, "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net>:
> * chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:
>> We'll post a summary - there is most of one at
>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hnCoaJTXkfSSHD5spISJ76nqbDcOVNMamgByiz3QWLA/edit?pli=1#gid=0
>
> Perhaps a document in some kind of open format would be a better medium
> than some proprietary application with unclear stability policies that
> does not work in my browser.
>> The minutes (thanks to Taylor Savage fora  great scribing job) are at
>> http://www.w3.org/2015/04/25-webapps-minutes.html
>
> That contains just a few lines. Looks like the decade-old UTC day change
> bug is still plaguing the minutes generation tool.

Sigh. Well, alternatively it is the decades-old scribe forgetting to do the thing right… I'll put together the minutes and repost them shortly.

I've attached a rough version but I'll need to do some more cleaning because I made a mess halfway through. The content is there and legible at least…

> --
> Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern@hoehrmann.de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
> D-10243 Berlin · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de

cheers