Re: Minutes of Shadow DOM meeting

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 14:45:11 +0200
To: chaals@yandex-team.ru
Cc: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
* chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:
>We'll post a summary - there is most of one at
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hnCoaJTXkfSSHD5spISJ76nqbDcOVNMamgByiz3QWLA/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Perhaps a document in some kind of open format would be a better medium
than some proprietary application with unclear stability policies that
does not work in my browser.

>The minutes (thanks to Taylor Savage fora  great scribing job) are at
>http://www.w3.org/2015/04/25-webapps-minutes.html

That contains just a few lines. Looks like the decade-old UTC day change
bug is still plaguing the minutes generation tool.
D-10243 Berlin · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de