Re: publishing new WD of URL spec

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 19:19:25 +0200
To: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Cc: Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org> wrote:

> On 11/09/2014 00:14 , Glenn Adams wrote:
>
>> WHATWG specs are not legitimate for reference by W3C specs. Their IPR
>> status is indeterminate and they do not follow a consensus process.
>>

> This is blatant trolling as well as factually wrong in every single
> statement that it makes.

I would say something impolite and vulgar at this point. But you've already
pulled down this thread to the gutter Robin by resorting to name calling,
so I won't do that.

> I would invite all of you to not feed this thread as it can't possibly
> lead anywhere useful.

You mean, don't feed it like you are doing?

As a W3T member, I would think it your duty to stay out of the fray. Best
listen to your duty.