Re: Proposal for a Permissions API

On 04 Sep 2014, at 13:48, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr> wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Sep 2014, at 01:33, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:
>> Given there's good discussion going on at the Paris meeting right now [4]
>> and the topic is on the agenda, I’m expecting more input from the meeting
>> participants on how to proceed.
>
> Could you share here the outcome of that discussion if not the minutes?

Sure, here are the meeting minutes (search for “Permissions API”):

  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sPNHXRy7tkj0F2gdTtRHj9oFRNhQkaQy2A9t-JnSvsU/preview

Please note this is truly a living document as it is still being edited. I expect a stable version of the minutes to be released later.

Thanks,

-Anssi