XMLHttpRequest: uppercasing method names

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:26:30 +0200
To: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
In https://github.com/slightlyoff/ServiceWorker/issues/120 the
question came up whether we should perhaps always uppercase method
names as that is what people seem to expect. mnot seemed okay with
adding appropriate advice on the HTTP side.

The alternative is that we stick with our current subset and make that
consistent across APIs, and treat other method names as
case-sensitive.

I somewhat prefer always uppercasing, but that would require changes
to XMLHttpRequest.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/