Re: [fullscreen] Problems with mouse-edge scrolling and games

Thank you all. This is wonderfully helpful.

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 7:18 AM, Brandon Jones <bajones@google.com> wrote:

> - The reason the cursor is hidden when the pointer is locked is that some
> OSes don't have the ability to report relative mouse movement correctly at
> screen edges. This requires the cursors to constantly be reset to the
> center of the screen, which obviously would look strange if the cursor was
> visible.

An OS-level visible cursor with pointer lock would be the holy grail. Maybe
we can spend some time revisiting the implementations of these to prove out
the functionality and push the spec forward a little.