Re: [fullscreen] Problems with mouse-edge scrolling and games

Right, so you'd CGAssociateMouseAndCursorPosition(false) and then use
CGWarpMouseCursorPosition or CGDisplayMouseCursorToPoint to move it where
you want it to be, but clamped inside the rect. As long as you keep pumping
the event loop separately that does this (as fast as possible) it shouldn't
be perceptively different from an OS cursor.