RE: "Officially" deprecating main-thread synchronous XHR?

On Feb 7, 2014 8:57 AM, "Domenic Denicola" <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>
wrote:

> From: Olli Pettay <Olli.Pettay@helsinki.fi>
>
> > And at least we'd improve responsiveness of those websites which stop
using sync XHR because of the warning.

> I think this is a great point that makes such an effort worthwhile even
if it ends up not leading to euthanizing sync XHR.

Agreed. I think for this to be effective we need to get multiple browser
vendors being willing to add such a warning. We would also need to add text
to the various versions of the spec (whatwg and w3c).

Which browsers are game? (I think mozilla is). Which spec editors are?

/ Jonas