Re: [HTML Imports]: Sync, async, -ish?

:unresolved { display: none; } plus "lazyload" (
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/ResourcePriorities/Overview.html#attr-lazyload)
would allow devs to create the non-blocking behaviour. But this is the
wrong way around. Devs should have to opt-in to the slow thing and get the
fast thing by default.