Re: [webcomponents]: Invocation order of custom element readyCallback

In our work, we adopt a composition rule that a node knows about it's own
children and can have expectations of them, but can make no assumptions
about it's parent or siblings. As a coding model we've found it to be
deterministic enough to build sane constructions. For example, you can use
methods/properties on your children, but should only fire events upward.

Therefore, our polyfills have an invariant that custom elements are
prepared bottom-up (i.e. my children are all upgraded before I am).

Scott