Re: [webcomponents]: First stab at the Web Components spec

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcomponents/raw-file/tip/spec/components/index.html

> > Cool.
> >
> > I see
> >
> >     <link rel="component" href="/components/heart.html">
> >
> > Do you plan to allow the HTTP counterpart?
> >
> >     Link: </components/heart.html>; rel=component
>
> Does that need to be "allowed"?  I thought the Link header was just
> equivalent, in general, to specify a <link> in your head.
>
> ~TJ

Just bringing this up on list as it has come up in conversations offlist:
while not currently valid.for htmk, link for Web components will work in
the body too? #justcheckin