Re: [editing] Is this the right list to discuss editing?

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW, Aryeh is currently studying full time and doesn't follow web standards
> discussions regularly.

I do check them from time to time, though, and will check any personal
e-mail I receive for the time being.  In particular, I'm happy to
answer any questions in public or private about the spec, particularly
to help a new editor get the hang of it.  It's giant and complicated
and very hard to read -- which I suspect is an accurate description of
implementations' source code as well!  (At least I've heard terrible
things about WebKit's implementation, and Gecko's I've seen.  As specs
get more precise, their complexity eventually matches that of
implementations . . .)