Re: Proposal: moving tests to GitHub

On 2/1/13 5:52 AM, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
>On 1/31/13 3:18 PM, ext Rebecca Hauck wrote:
>> Since I'm not in the webapps working group, I had to first get access to
>> the repository. I was told that that to get write access, I (probably)
>>had
>> to join the working group [1].
>
>Yes, it certainly would have been easier if Adobe was a member of WebApps.

Think we all agree that given tests are completely unrelated to IP
concerns, there are no reasons to warrant WG membership in order to be
able to contribute them.

Any process around test contributions that works better for group members
than it does for non-members hinders our ability to obtain external
contributions. One of my goals during my fellowship is to find solutions
around these issues.

--tobie