Re: Proposal: moving tests to GitHub

I love the idea of moving to github.

The one-repo idea, while much simpler from a maintenance point of view,
could easily be a burden on users that subscribe to it. Even more so for
people who can merge PRs (and thus will receive an email for a PR
initiatedfor any spec).

Not saying it is blocking but it's something to keep in mind. Mail filters
can go a long way here but filtering out specific specs kinda defeats the
purpose of having so many eyes looking at everything.