Re: [IndexedDB] How to recover data from IndexedDB if the origin domain don't exist anymore?

Hacky, but nice trick (really, I like it :-) ). My question was more
related about looking for a solution available for non-techies users, or
give a warning about a (valid?) corner-case on the specification.

(I'm going to add an issue on my project tracker to remind me to develop
your idea, it's really simple and useful :-) )