Re: [ime-api] Followups from April f2f discussions

On Fri, 31 May 2013 16:36:52 +0500, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:

> Hi Mike, All,
>
> During WebApps' April 25 discussion about IME API ([Mins]), Mike agreed
> to a couple of actions for the ime-api spec:
[...]
> Also, did the group decide to not support a webpage creating their own
> IME, at least not for v1?

No, we ran out of time and did not ahve a resolution either way. There
were some voices raised against allowing this, and others in favour.

Swapping my chair hat for my Yandex cap, we already do this in
high-profile sites and would like standards that made it work better.

cheers

Chaals