Re: webcomponents: <import> instead of <link>

I can't think of any reason I would want to be able to mess with an import
link ex-post-facto and have it do anything. I would also expect any
registrations to be final and have no particular connection to the link tag
itself.

Now, this may be tangential, but users definitely need a way of loading
imports dynamically. I believe the current gambit would be to inject a
fresh link tag into head, which seems like the long way around Hogan's barn.

I've been meaning to ask about the possibility of an imperative 'import'
method.