Re: Reminder: Please register for Face to face by Friday

On 4/3/13 6:14 PM, ext Chris Wilson wrote:
> Paypal is in the same building complex with eBay (the address is the
> same, although I think the building number is different).

Yes, thanks Chris. As the meeting date gets closer, Chaals or I will
clarify the logistics (e.g. building number).

(As I understand it, we will enter the main PayPal/eBay building at
  2211 N. 1st St. San Jose, sign in and then get directed to our meeting
room. Visitors are not required to sign a NDA.)

-AB