RE: Reminder: Please register for Face to face by Friday

Paypal was acquired by eBay, but kept Paypal brand, called eBay's Paypal business.

Bin Hu | Service Standards | AT&T
+1-425-214-3305

From: Chris Wilson [mailto:cwilso@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 3:15 PM
To: Travis Leithead
Cc: Chaals Nevile; public-webapps WG
Subject: Re: Reminder: Please register for Face to face by Friday

Paypal is in the same building complex with eBay (the address is the same, although I think the building number is different).

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com<mailto:travis.leithead@microsoft.com>> wrote:
Chaals,

The wiki says the host is eBay with an address given. Is the address still accurate? If not, will someone who knows the correct address update the wiki?

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/April2013Meeting