Re: [XHR] Need to define the behavior when the Window the XHR is created from does not have an associated document

> Per Hixie the Document is associated with both the old and the new
> Window. Meaning that XMLHttpRequest will function normally even though
> XMLHttpRequest != window.XMLHttpRequest.

I'm not sure it actually will; Olli had some concerns about event
dispatch in the responseXML if it's tied to the old window, not the new
one, for example.  Not sure to what extent those are
Gecko-implementation-specific.

-Boris

Note that in Gecko the old window is in fact unhooked from the document
during open(), to prevent memory leaks; we _may_ be able to change that,
but it's not clear.