Re: CfC: publish WD of DOM; deadline December 2

On 2012-11-25 16:19, Ms2ger wrote:
> On 11/25/2012 02:49 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>> This is Call for Consensus to publish a  Working Draft of the DOM spec
>> using #ED as the basis.
>
> Same objections as to the XHR WD.

>From your XHR objection:
> I object unless the draft contains a clear pointer to the canonical
> spec on whatwg.org.

In addition to the link I already had in the draft, I have now included
this statement above the W3C copyright notice.

  "This specification is based on DOM Standard published by the WHATWG.
   DOM Standard is licensed under Creative Commons CC0 1.0 (Public
   Domain Dedication)."

I have also stated this in the status section:

  "This document is published by the Web Applications Working Group in
   co-operation with the Web Hypertext Application Technology Working
   Group. The Working Group expects to advance this Working Draft to
   Recommendation Status."

Does that address your concerns?

I have committed a WD ready copy, with the publication date tentatively
set for 6 December.

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/raw-file/tip/Overview.html

--
Lachlan Hunt