Re: CfC: publish WD of XHR; deadline November 29

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl> wrote:

> > If you have any comments or concerns about this proposal, please reply to
> > this e-mail by December 29 at the latest.
>
> Putting my name as former editor while all the text is either written
> by me or copied from me seems disingenuous.

note that the label "editor" does not imply authorship; authors of W3C
specs do not necessarily correspond to editors;

in other cases in the W3C where editors change over the document's
lifetime, all of the editors are often listed without marking which are
current and which are not current; perhaps that would serve here, i.e.,
just include Anne in the list of editors