[PE] Start working on Progress Events

Hi all,

I came to start working on Progress Events spec to move it towards REC. Because the spec is already a CR, I am planning to focus on satisfying the exit criteria to ship it. Please see inline comments and questions.

Jungkee

As I've gone through it, there's no significant change. There are only a few minor ones including term (octets to bytes) and xref (to event definition) things.

> * What is the implementation status of the CR? Are there at least two
> independent implementations that can be tested?

This is my question at the moment. Can anyone share implementation data for this spec?

> * Are the tests in the test suite sufficient to test the CR
> <http://w3c-test.org/webapps/ProgressEvents/tests/submissions/Ms2ger/>?
> If not, what is the plan to fill the gaps?

I will scope it out.