Re: CfC: publish Candidate Recommendation of Widget Updates; deadline May 2

I don't object to this, but I note that mozilla currently has no plans
to implement this specification. Including in environments where we
have apps that need updating.

Instead we are planning on sending a proposal to the SysApps WG for an
app runtime which will have support for application updating. We're
also happy to send this proposal to the WebApps WG if there is
interest in working on it here. Either way I'll make sure that we send
a link to the proposal to this WG once we have it more ready.

/ Jonas