Re: [webcomponents] More backward-compatible templates

Additionally, <template> is needed to ensure that contained content is
inert (just parsed, does not trigger behavior). A hidden <div> triggers
behavior when many constructs are parsed (script, img, style, for example)

-- Yehuda Katz
(ph) 718.877.1325