Re: ACTION-669: Work with PLH on an announcement seeking IRC fragments (Web Applications Working Group)

FYI -the title of this action is not correct -> this action is about me
working with Travis and Philippe to get "Web IDL fragments" to test Web
IDL specper the Web IDL CR's exit criteria #exit.

(This action has _nothing_ to do with "IRC fragments [what ever that is
;-)].)

-Thanks, AB

#exit <http://www.w3.org/TR/WebIDL/#cr-exit>