Re: Pre-fetch rough draft

It's also a little unclear to me how prefetch improves the html
manifest or how they compare. It seems as if prefetch does pretty much
the same as the manifest except that it distributes fetching of the
actual resources out over time that the user might not be visiting a
site. Wouldn't it make more sense to tack this onto the html manifest?