RE: Defenses against phishing via the fullscreen api (was Re: full screen api)

> Chrome supports Fullscreen with keyboard enabled. We use a notification that persists until a user notices and
> dismisses it. We may modify it in the future to make this more noticeable, e.g. dimming page contents similar to FireFox.

It would be safer if this was not only dimmed, but was modal, so the user could not interact with the rest of the full screen contents of that page until they responded to the notification.  Then they couldn’t accidentally interact with a full screen app masquerading as a browser.

(Either that or don’t go full screen until the user responded to the notification.)