Re: Defenses against phishing via the fullscreen api (was Re: full screen api)

That's why I liked having a separate API to request fullscreen with full alphanumeric keyboard access. This allows apps to determine if fullscreen with keyboard is available on a given browser, and allows browsers to set separate security policies for that case. I think the spec should change back to having two distinct APIs, even though Mozilla is not interested in making a distinction between the two cases.

Regards,
Maciej