Re: [admin] Publishing specs before TPAC: CfC start deadline is Oct 15

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
> * Gamepad - Scott, Ted - what's the status of the spec and its
> implementation?

We probably need to discuss a bit more, but I think the spec is pretty
close to a first version. The one large issue that we haven't tackled
yet is how button layouts should be described. Scott and I have talked
about that a bit, but we need to nail it down. I'm reasonably happy
with the rest of it, I think there's enough there to be useful without
wandering off into more complex territory.

AFAIK Chrome has shipped an implementation. The Firefox implementation
is hung up in review still because it's been a side project for me.
I'd like to get it landed in nightly builds soon.

-Ted