CfC: publish Widgets P&C as a "Proposed Edited Recommendation"; deadline August 8

Marcos would like to publish a "Proposed Edited Recommendation" [PER] of
the Widget Packaging and XML Configuration spec [REC] to incorporate the
spec's errata and this is a Call for Consensus to do so.

The [Errata] has already been reflected in the [Proposed-PER] (see
[Diff]) and it includes a new title of "Packaged Web Apps (Widgets) -
Packaging and XML Configuration".

Please send all comments regarding this CfC to the public-webapps@w3.org
mail list by August 8 and note silence will be considered as agreement
with the proposal. If you support this CfC, a positive response is
preferred and encouraged.

-Thanks, AB

[PER] <http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#cfr-edited>
[REC] <http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/REC-widgets-20110927/>