Re: CfC: to add Speech API to Charter; deadline January 19

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 08:43:26 +0100, Charles McCathieNevile
<chaals@opera.com> wrote:

> Further explanation from Apple...

This feedback has been essentially replicated but more forcefully in
Team-confidential responses. While it is theoretically possible to put the
proposal in the charter anyway, in practice it will just get shot down in
AC review by Team-confidential responses, so it would be a waste of time.

Given that, there is not consensus to add the item.

Chairs

Chaals (and Art)

     je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan litt norsk