Re: CfC: to add Speech API to Charter; deadline January 24

Art, Charles,
We are very pleased to see the positive responses to the CfC.

In particular, we believe this meets all the criteria that Art suggested in
[1].

1. Relatively clear scope of the feature(s)
    The scope is well-defined and bounded. [1] [2]

2. Editor commitment(s)
    Google and Nuance have committed to serve as editors, and we welcome
additional editors. [3] [4]

3. Implementation commitments from at least two WG members
    Google and Microsoft plan implementations, and Mozilla has shown strong
interest. [5] [6]
    In addition, Nuance plans an implementation of the "network speech
services" to support the user-agent. [4]

4. Testing commitment(s)
    Google will provide a test suite, and we welcome additional
contributors. [3]

What is the next step for adding this to the charter"?

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012JanMar/0065.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012JanMar/0235.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012JanMar/0074.html
[4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012JanMar/0113.html