Re: Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech Javascript API - seeking feedback for eventual standardization

Art,
Per #2 Editor commitment(s): we confirm that Bjorn Bringert, Satish Sampath
and Glen Shires volunteer as editors. If others would like to help, we
welcome them.

Per #4 Testing commitment(s): can you elaborate on what you would like to
see at this point?

Also, what is the next step?

>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/**Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/**