Re: Behavior Attachment Redux, was Re: HTML element content models vs. components

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011, Charles Pritchard wrote:

> Will I be writing the following:

Hopefully not, on two counts:

First, you should reuse <button> if it's a button, as in:

   <button is="fancybutton">

Secondly, I would presume whatever solution we use for shadow tree
definitions would be where you put all the roles.

If we actually get binding attachment into the platform, role="" would
likely disappear from HTML pages entirely, being entirely relegated to
widget definitions.