Re: Overview of W3C technologies for mobile Web applications

Hi Charles,

Le mardi 08 mars 2011 à 21:14 -0800, Charles Pritchard a écrit :
> InkML is a development relevant to mobile Web.
> Tablets and other input-rich devices are gaining in acceptance (and
> becoming easier to purchase).
>
> InkML is one of the few specs to put forward both a stream-based and
> archive-oriented format.

I see that there is ongoing discussions around the relationship between
InkML and DOM touch events:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-multimodal/2011Feb/0004.html

This may indeed make InkML a promising lead for capturing user input;
I'll see if I find a way to integrate it in the mobile web apps
standards document
http://www.w3.org/2011/02/mobile-web-app-state.html

If anyone has more input on how developers would actually use InkML as
part of their Web applications on mobile devices, that would be most
useful.

Thanks,

Dom