--------------
From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:08:35 -0500
To: www-multimodal@w3.org

Hi, InkML folks-

The Web Events WG is working on DOM-based touch interface and pen-tablet
events.  We are trying to align as much as possible with the work done
in the InkML spec.

We might like to reuse some of your diagrams about orientation [1].  If
that's okay with you, would you have the original source in some
vector-based format, so we can clear up the images a bit?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/InkML/#orientation

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs