Re: Overview of W3C technologies for mobile Web applications

Hi Richards,
Thanks for the input. Yes we are aware of the work and investigating Indian Language /Scripts Complexities on that platform also. Certainly our idea is not to redo the same work and  to address specific issues of each Indic languages.

Best Regards,
Somnath

--

Dr. Somnath Chandra