Re: [IndexedDB] Two Real World Use-Cases

Actually I am not sure now if SQLite uses BDB now (they might be moving to
it though). However BDB definitely now has an SQLite-3.0 compatible API now
and supports better concurrency, as well as AES encryption. So at the moment
looks like i'm moving to using BDB instead of SQLite, (apart from when size
of the app package file is an issue and SQLite is provided as part of the
platform).

Cheers,
Keean.