Re: Widgets - WARP, Widgets Updates and Digital Signatures

Hi Tim,
In [1], it sounds to me like you are after W3C Widgets [2]; we have
almost finished standardizing them so no need to wait.

You can play with them today in Opera [3] and a bunch of other great
runtimes [4].

Kind regards,
Marcos

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Feb/0078.html