Breaking up the widget specs? Re: [widgets] Removed LocalizableString interface from Widgets API

On 1/20/11 6:48 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> On Jan/20/2011 12:42 PM, ext Scott Wilson wrote:
>> I'm kind of agnostic on that one. Might be OK, might be confusing...
>
> Based on where we are today with the Widget specs (3 CRs, 3 LCs and 1
> WD), although I can see some advantages to splitting up P&C, I think it
> would mostly be "make work".
>
> If people have "spare" time for the widgets specs, it seems like that
> time would be better spent moving the existing specs forward.

Agree. Just testing the waters to see if any other members were
interested. If no one else is interested, and there are no resources
available, then this is a non-starter and we press on with what we got.

--
Marcos Caceres
Opera Software