Re: clipboard events

Hi Hallvord, All,

During last November's TPAC meeting, we briefly discussed [1] the
Clipboard Operations spec [2] (last published by the Web API WG in 2006
[3]). The general consensus then, was that it would be abandoned given
there was no active editor and some related functionality is being
specified in HTML5.

However, now that Hallvord has produced a spec for clipboard events and
he is willing to actively lead the editing, we should consider this new
spec active and I'll update PubStatus [4] accordingly.

-Art Barstow

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/11/01-webapps-minutes.html#item08
[2] http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/clipops/clipops.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-clipboard-apis-20061115/