Re: Seeking status of Server-sent Events, Web Storage and Web Workers

OK, so coming back to the what's next for these 3 LC documents question
[Head]  ...

All of these specs have a Bugzilla component for issue and comment
tracking, all are included in the WHATWG issue tracker at [Issues], all
of the specs have changed since their LC was published and all of the
specs had at least one comment submitted against the LC via public-webapps.

With respect to "does a spec need to return to LC or can it advance to
Candidate?", Section 7.4.6 of W3C process says:

[[
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#return-to-wg

A technical report is returned to a Working Group for further work in
either of the following situations:

1. The Working Group makes substantive changes
<http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#substantive-change>
to the technical report at any time after a Last Call announcement
<http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#last-call> and prior
to Publication as a Recommendation
<http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#rec-publication>,
*except* when the changes involve the removal of features at risk
<http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#at-risk-feature>
identified in a Call for Implementations
<http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#cfi>. In the case of
substantive changes, the Working Group MUST republish the technical
report as a Working Draft.
]]

Since Hixie is active on HTML, perhaps someone else is willing to pick
one of these LCs and to review the issues, bugs, diffs, etc. and propose
the next step . Any volunteers?

A few weeks ago, I reviewed the diffs, bugs and public-webapps comments
for Server-sent Events and will send that data separately.

-Art Barstow

[Head]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2010OctDec/0755.html
[Issues] http://www.whatwg.org/issues/