Re: Request for Last Call review of RDFa Core 1.1; deadline

Hi Manu,

Thanks for the heads-up on the RDFa API plan.

WebApps does not have regularly scheduled calls so your RfC was a good
way for you to ask WG members and the WebApps community at large for
comments.

If anyone has comments and/or questions regarding the following LC:

   RDFa Core 1.1: Syntax and processing rules for embedding RDF through
attributes
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-rdfa-core-20101026/

Please send them to the following mail list by December 6 at the latest:

   public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/

If meeting the December 6 deadline is problematic, please speak up as
soon as possible.

-Art Barstow