Re: using BlobBuilder append method with generated binary data

Sorry for slow answer. Took me a while to get on top of this. I think
they just might answer my problem. However, I can not really tell
before I see a working implementation. I wrote a test. See
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/twruottu/testi/bpost3.html It does not
currently work with the latest development version of Chrome. I
wonder, if I am doing something wrong.

  --Toni