Re: [IndexedDB] Behavior of IDBObjectStore.get() and IDBObjectStore.delete() when record doesn't exist

The email I responded to: "It would make sense if you make setting a key to
undefined semantically equivalent to deleting the value (and no error if it
does not exist), and return undefined on a get when no such key exists. That
way 'undefined' cannot exist as a value in the object store, and is a safe
marker for the key not existing in that index."

undefined should be symmetric.  If something not existing returns undefined
then passing in undefined should make it not exist.  Overloading the meaning
of a get returning undefined is ugly.  And simply disallowing a value also
seems a bit odd.  But I think this is pretty elegant semantically.