Re: [IndexedDB] Behavior of IDBObjectStore.get() and IDBObjectStore.delete() when record doesn't exist

Let me put it another way. Why do you want to allow putting 'undefined' into
the object store? All that does is make the API for get ambiguous. What does
it gain you? Why do you want to make 'get' ambiguous?

I think having an unambiguous API for 'get' is worth more than being able to
'put' 'undefined' values into the object store.

Cheers,
Keean.