Re: [IndexedDB] Behavior of IDBObjectStore.get() and IDBObjectStore.delete() when record doesn't exist

The problem I am trying to solve is not knowing if "get(key) === undefined"
means the key does not exist or there is a key with a value of undefined.

The solution is to disallow inserting undefined. Now there is no ambiguity,
if get(key) returns undefined, it _must_ be because the key does not exist.

Does this make sense so far?

Cheers,
Keean.